Literature Teacher, Grades 6-8
Website Lighthouse Christian Academy
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Classical Christian distinctives, having experience with or training in Classical teaching. Applicants must embody Christian virtue, demonstrating a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The candidate must be able to conduct a well-ordered classroom and teach the fundamentals of Literature and Writing. He or she must have a background in teaching history and/or literature and writing and must lead students through effective discussions, research, and critical analysis. As a shepherd of students’ hearts, the candidate will lead students comfortably in prayer and Christian instruction as needed.
This position requires an educator who is a mature Christian who loves teaching and shepherding children. He or she should be a person who is personable, organized, and committed to providing a caring and engaging learning environment in which students’ hearts, minds, and souls are cultivated and nurtured.
- Possess a mature Christian faith, displayed in godly conduct and firm in personal convictions.
- Establish and maintain virtuous relationships with colleagues, students, and parents.
- Lead students with clear and kind authority.
- Support and promote the mission and vision of Lighthouse Christian Academy.
- Demonstrate pedagogical and organizational competence.
- Continue learning about the Classical Christian tradition and their own teaching field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com