Nehemiah Academic Conservatory
Are you looking for a challenge? “Lift up your eyes,
and look on the fields; for they are white already for harvest.”
Nehemiah Academic Conservatory (NAC), located in Shelby County, Ohio, seeks a headmaster for its start-up hybrid classical Christian program. NAC offers two-day on-site instruction that supports families in their God-given responsibilities to train up their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord so as to be godly in their Christian walk.
The duties of the administrator/headmaster position include:
• overseeing day to day operations of the Conservatory
• fostering relationships with the NAC community
• communicating with the board, staff, parents and students
• helping prepare students to become moral, ethical, and spiritual leaders
• supervising students and staff
• possessing problem solving skills
• giving direction for funding, revenue, and fiscal responsibility
• providing continuing teacher training
• maintaining files on staff and students
• teaching or substituting as needed
• exemplifying a Christ-centered life in word and in deed.
Education, training, and experience background will factor into the compensation package for the headmaster. (Salary is negotiable.)
The headmaster must have a clear testimony of personal salvation, adhere to the infallible teaching of scripture regarding theology and doctrine, and demonstrate a godly, humble spirit. The candidate must agree with the Apostles’ Creed and with our statement of faith.
Please contact us at: Dr. Robert Amsden 937-638-7964 for voice mail or [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com