Website BC_Grizzlies The Bear Creek School
Invested in students. Intentional in outcome.
Job Title*: Administrative Assistant / Division Assistant
Position Type: (Exempt or Non-Exempt): Exempt, 1.0 FTE
Reports to: Division Head
Closing Date: When Filled
Start Date: When Filled
Pay Range: $50,000 – $60,000 Dependent on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Vision, Retirement
Location: Redmond, WA
Application: Accepted at https://www.tbcs.org/employment
Do you find reward in investing a piece of yourself into something bigger with an everlasting impact? Do you enjoy being part of a community united in a common goal? Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of students directly in the classroom or through a supporting role? Read on to find out more about our amazing school!
The Bear Creek School is currently seeking to add a member to our office team! The Division Assistant provides administrative support for the Division Head, Dean, and the Upper School Division. Perform duties such as scheduling, maintaining the calendar, communicating with a wide variety of people, working on special projects, and coordinating events etc. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
As a member of The Bear Creek School, you belong to a vibrant preschool – grade 12 community fully committed to the mission of our school: to provide a high-quality, Christian liberal arts education in a nurturing environment that will enable each student to become the individual God intends.
Why you should work at The Bear Creek School.
Bear Creek is a vibrant community of faculty and staff committed to the mission, offering many ways for students and adults to learn, play, and serve together in an inclusive, caring environment.
At The Bear Creek School, a Christian classical education serves as a powerful framework for teaching and inspiring students. You can support the mission of Bear Creek through leading the classroom environment and having an impact on the lives of students.
We are seeking an individual who…
· Aids the Division Head and Dean with administrative details
· Coordinates the schedule of the Division Head and Dean maintaining the calendar and helping set-up meetings
· Provides support to department faculty including providing various student information, assisting with field trips and carpool procedures, completing forms, distributing mail
· Composes, types and edits e-mails, letters, newsletters, agendas, and other documents as assigned
· Communicates with a wide variety of people, teachers, students, parents, staff members, outside vendors
· Plans, organizes, and coordinates various events
· Performs other related duties as assigned
The successful individual in this position will:
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Take initiative
· Execute things independently when needed and work cooperatively with a team regularly
Required Experience and Education.
· High school diploma required, postsecondary coursework and previous professional office experience highly desired
· Currently held CPR/AED/First Aid Certification (with Epinephrine Auto Injector supplement included), or arrangements made to obtain certification within 90 days of employment start date
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position
It’s more than a Job. As a part of our community, you also need to:
· Positive support of the school’s policies and practices
· Work collaboratively in a professional organization
· Truthful, positive, and purposeful when communicating with others
· Able to use strong written and oral communication skills to transfer thoughts and express ideas
· Flexible and adaptable in dealing with new, different or changing requirements
· Maintain confidentiality and security of information.
· Hold self and others accountable to accomplish results
· Effective in handling multiple concurrent tasks
· Familiar with Microsoft Word and Outlook, ability to learn and work with the school’s integrated data-based software package as needed
· Adhere to biblical standards in all areas of conduct
You must meet the following physical requirements.
· Work in a highly engaged environment dealing with a variety of creative challenges, tasks, deadlines, and personalities
· May work at a desk and computer for extended periods of time
· Regularly use close and distance vision
· Occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
· Work in a traditional climate-controlled office environment with occasional visits between campus buildings, requiring exposure throughout the day to the outside elements
To apply or view all jobs at The Bear Creek School go to https://www.tbcs.org/employment.
The Bear Creek School is an equal opportunity employer. All employees of The Bear Creek School must agree to carry out their responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with The Bear Creek School’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Employee Handbook, and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Biblical standards.
Offers of employment are contingent on the successful outcome a criminal background check.
The above job posting is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of all jobs at The Bear Creek School.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who cannot perform the essential functions of the position, even with reasonable accommodations, or who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees and students.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com