Website Whitefield Academy
The Assistant Headmaster (AHM) is a critical leader, assisting the Headmaster in directing the school to provide a liberal education with a Christian worldview based on the Trivium and Quadrivium. As head of the Lower and Upper Schools, the AHM will be supporting the HM in leading the school towards excellence in teacher oversight and training, maturing our programs, and developing and implementing observational and data-driven pedagogical improvements.
• Clear, public, and unequivocal profession of faith in Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that reflects spiritual maturity and intimacy with God
• Agreement with the school’s the “Statement of Faith,” “Affirmations of Faith and Practice,” and “Statement on Marriage, Sexuality, and Gender Identity.”
• Member of an evangelical church able to affirm school’s biblical, faith, and ethical standards
• A genuine excitement and passion about Christian leadership
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree; a graduate degree is preferable.
• Experience as a teacher in a classical Christian school, preferably Grammar school.
• Experience leading a two-section Grammar school in a classical Christian school is a differentiator.
• Experience in organizing time, tasks, and projects effectively with clear objectives, coherent plans, appropriate deadlines, inspiring cooperation, evaluating results, and being accountable for progress.
• Ideally will have taught the Progymnasmata.
See the full job description here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com