Website Clapham School
Clapham School is seeking a kindergarten teacher to begin in January 2022. Clapham School’s mission is to “inspire students with an education founded on a Christian worldview, informed by the classical tradition, and approached with diligence and joy.” Therefore, candidates must be willing to teach in a way that is inspiring, genuinely Christian, and distinctly classical. Classroom instruction should guide students in an approach to work characterized by joyful discovery and diligent attention to the learning at hand.
The strongest candidates will have:
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree in elementary education or from a liberal arts college.
· Background experience with classical education, Charlotte Mason’s philosophy of education or with teaching in a lower school classroom.
· General understanding of child development and a demonstrated desire to engage with children.
· Eagerness to contribute to aspects of school life and student culture with a spirit of service and a dedication to discipleship.
· Ability to interact professionally and cooperatively with parents and members of the school community.
· A commitment to learning the school’s unique philosophy of education and applying it to classroom instruction and atmosphere.
· Demonstrated Christian maturity and involvement in a local church.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to the Principal, Kolby Atchison at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org