Website Jackson Hole Classical Academy
Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks an experienced professional with a passion for building healthy organizations who will manage its school-wide technology and systems. This position offers the unique challenge and opportunity of building best practices, processes, and organizational systems for current and future growth of a young and expanding school. With a Board of Directors, team of faculty and staff, and student body drawn from all across the nation, Jackson Hole Classical Academy offers both a close-knit community and an enterprising, energetic workplace. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
● Audit, maintain, and guide all organizational technology solutions and systems
● Prepare and run audio-visual functions during Academy events
● Monitor and advise on digital security measures and best practices
● Coordinate tech procurement and budgeting
● Administrate and manage major organizational software systems—Blackbaud, Dropbox, MS Office, Google Suite, etc.
● Coordinate systems with campus security team
● Coordinate with and manage technology vendors
● Develop and plan for future organizational growth
Ideal candidates for this position should be enthusiastic, communicative, versatile, detail-oriented, independent, and have the ability to:
● Interact with students, families, community members, and colleagues with humility and kindness
● Maintain and foster effective relationships with the parents and guardians of students, vendors, the Executive Team, and Board of Directors
● Deliver accurate, high-quality work in a timely manner
● Structure own workday, create and manage deadlines, and respond positively in a fast-paced environment
● Problem-solve and think forward
● Communicate technical information and recommendations to broader audience
Minimum Qualifications for this Manager Position
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, telecommunications, organizational management, or equivalent experience
● Proficiency with cloud-based software systems, networking, MS Office, Google Suite, computer hardware and peripherals
● Demonstrate experience troubleshooting and maintaining hardware and software systems, connectivity issues, and user devices
● Familiarity with Blackbaud’s software suite is recommended
● 3-5 years of experience running or managing an I.T. department
JH Classical Academy’s mission is to “To cultivate within our students the wisdom and virtue necessary to discover and fulfill their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society.” The high expectations and specialized instruction provided to students are reflected in the opportunities for personal and professional growth afforded to faculty and staff, as well.
Seated in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, JH Classical Academy provides the rare opportunity to live at the gateway to both Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Within the workplace, JH Classical Academy attracts innovative and passionate teachers and students who seek to renew American education via a return to Western classics and Christian heritage.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and Initial Inquiry: Staff form to [email protected]. This position is open for the 2023–24 school year.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org