Position Description: Membership Coordinator
January 15, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate member school information for around 400+ members and affiliates.
- Provide customer service by telephone and email.
- Manage membership recruitment and renewals.
- Provide general office support to the Director of Accreditation.
- Work with bookkeeper to manage invoices, bills, receipts and other accounting responsibilities.
- Govern, manage, and improve content on the Member Resource Center.
- Conference support including attendee registration, vendor registration, general questions about
the conference, shipping, security personnel, speaker registration, and other assigned areas.
- Must be a committed Christian in agreement with the ACCS statement of faith.
- Familiarity with classical Christian education.
- Strong professional communication abilities, orally and written.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Typing and computer strength with Mac environment using a variety of software applications including Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word).
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a quiet workplace.
- Ability to travel (for the conference).
- Willingness to receive training in Filemaker and WordPress.
- Teaching background in a classical Christian school
- Compensation: Depending on experience
- Hours: Full time, 30-40 hours per week, standard business hours (8am-4pm)
- Location: Moscow, ID
- Start Date: Position would begin as soon as possible for limited hours, working with the
interim office manager. It would become full time in mid-March.