Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a Teacher’s Aide
Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a full or part-time Teacher’s Aide to start immediately. Ideal candidates will be able to relate well to children in grades K-12, effectively implement classroom management techniques, and actively engage children in outdoor recess activities.
An ideal Teacher’s Aide candidate will have the following skills, credentials, and expertise:
- Warmth of disposition coupled with ability to manage classroom well
- Physical energy and ability to play outside with children
- A desire and ability to cultivate strong relationships with students
- Experience in camp counseling or other background in working with children
- An undergraduate degree is preferred
- Experience with Charlotte Mason’s approach to habit formation is preferred
The curriculum at JH Classical Academy is in the classical liberal arts tradition. The Academy believes that each student is created in the image and likeness of God and that the pursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. As educators, we seek “to cultivate within our students the wisdom and virtue necessary to discover and fulfill their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society.”
Jackson Hole, gateway to both Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park, offers unparalleled scenic beauty. Weekend and summer recreation opportunities abound. The attractiveness of Jackson makes housing difficult to find, so the Academy assists in that search.
If you would like to be considered for the Latin Teacher position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and Initial Inquiry: Staff form to [email protected]. This position is open for the 2022–2023 school year.