Campus Aide for 2024-2025
Website Coram Deo Academy
Campus Aide seeks to assist teachers throughout the week during the 2024-2025 school year. This is a part-time position.
Coram Deo Academy hires individuals that profess the historic Christian faith. The Nicene Creed describes the minimum understanding of and subscription to Christian belief required of employees of the Academy. Every employee must also profess to be a Christian believer and subscribe to this statement. As evidence of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in their lives, Coram Deo Academy expects all employees to be actively involved in a local church where their faith in practice is consistent with the Academy’s mission and statement of faith.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist teachers as requested.
- Assist in setup of cafeteria tables.
- Maintain a system for distributing meals to students.
- Supervise students in the cafeteria during lunch.
- See that students are seated in designated areas throughout their time in the cafeteria.
- Circulate among tables during the mealtime to be available to children who need help or to resolve any minor problems that arise.
- Ensure the cleanliness of tables and surrounding areas after each lunch period.
- Communicate with the classroom teachers about any relevant concerns.
In addition to the following, applicants must agree with CDA’s mission, vision, core values, and goals.
- First-hand knowledge of Christian, classical, and collaborative educational model preferred.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Work in a traditional climate-controlled classroom environment with occasional times outdoors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com