Human Resources Generalist
Website Arma Dei Academy
- Primary Functions
Administers all employee benefit plans and serves as the primary contact with the insurance brokers or companies.
Administers all aspects of the payroll process including bi-weekly payroll submittals and non-recurring payments. This requires a high level of detail and accuracy.
Manages the employment process from recruitment to onboarding including but not limited to job postings, screening applicants, organizing interviews, employment documentation, background checks, and benefits enrollment.
● Our People
Manages human resources-related matters including but not limited to employee reviews, performance improvement plans, the employee handbook, and exit interviews.
Tracks required staff training and development necessary to maintain health and safety standards and continuing education requirements.
Helps develop rewards and recognition programs.
Assists the executive team with any investigations, leaves of absence, and health/safety issues.
Functions as a trusted advisor to the Business Manager and executive team, by providing feedback regarding the well-being of our employees.
Ensures compliance with state and federal employment laws related to faith-based organizations.
Works with the Business Manager to ensure the proper accounting of all Human Resources-related expenditures.Qualifications
● Bachelor’s Degree preferably with an emphasis in Human Resources or Business.
● Minimum of five years of Human Resources and payroll experience.
● SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR certification is strongly preferred.
● Proven planning, organizing, and project management and execution skills.
● Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet associated deadlines.
● Experience working with databases or similar systems, spreadsheets, and word processing.
● Consistently demonstrates the highest standards of confidentiality and discretion.
● Excellent team player with ability to work across all departments.
● Demonstrates excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
● Experience with electronic payroll platforms.
● Strong decision-making and analytical skills.
● Ability to exercise, influence and effectively present information to management.
● Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards.Working Conditions
In-person office environment during the academic year; hybrid schedule during certain school breaks; no travel required.
● $50,000 to $80,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org