Full-time Administrative Assistant Collaborative Learning Program
Arma Dei Academy
The Administrative Assistant supports the Dean of the Collaborative Learning Program (CLP) in day-to-day work by carrying out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, managing schedules, record keeping, and communicating with others on behalf of the CLP.
Hours: Academic Year 40 hours per week; Summer Hours are variable.
● Demonstrates dependability, flexibility, joy, and a teachable spirit
● Consistently demonstrates the highest standards of confidentiality and discretion
● Contributes to a culture of respect and collaboration among colleagues
● Organized, independent contributor, and cooperative team-player
● Experience in a school environment preferred
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Mac applications, internet, email, Google Calendar, Keynote, PowerPoint, and other key applications
● Ability to use basic office equipment
● CPR/First Aid training
Hourly Compensation: $20.00 – $22.50. The estimate represents the typical hourly compensation range of candidates. Factors that may be used to determine actual compensation include the candidate’s education, years of experience in the school environment, and specific skills in comparison to other employees already in the role. Most candidates start in the bottom half of the range.
Benefits: Employee is entitled to receive benefits in accordance with Employer’s then-in-effect policies as further described in the Employee Handbook.
● Health Insurance
● Retirement Plan
● Short-term and Long-term disability and Life Insurance
● Advance Degree Reimbursement
● Paid time off
If interested, please submit a letter of interest and an updated resume to Mrs. Maria Martins at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org