Website Arma Dei Academy
Full-time Logic Math Teacher (2024-2025 Academic School Year)
Faculty members at Arma Dei Academy collaborate closely with Grade Level Teachers, Department Leads, and Deans to provide an excellent classical and Christian education founded upon a biblical worldview which equips students to live purposefully and intelligently in service to God and others.
● Minimum Education: BA/BS
● Spiritually vibrant Christian displaying Christ-centered servant leadership that integrates faith and work in a spirit of humility
● Demonstrates self-awareness, thirst for learning, and openness for professional growth
● Loves the subject matter, students, and the toil of the day
● Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
● Contributes to a culture of respect and collaboration among colleagues
● Classical Christian Education experience preferred
● Expertise and experience in specified grade level preferred
Salary Estimate: $40,000-$60,000. The estimate represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine actual salary include the candidate’s education, years of experience in classical Christian education (CCE), and specific skills in comparison to other employees already in the role. Most candidates start in the bottom half of the range.
Benefits: Employee is entitled to receive benefits in accordance with Employer’s then-in-effect policies as further described in the Employee Handbook.
● Health Insurance
● Retirement Plan
● Short-term and Long-term disability and Life Insurance
● Advance Degree Reimbursement
● Paid time off
If interested, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Mrs. Maria Martins [email protected].
Arma Dei Academy adheres to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA). For further information, please contact Mrs. Mrs. Maria Martins [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org