Upper School Teacher
Website Buffalo Creek Boys School
Buffalo Creek Boys School is seeking a full time upper school teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. This person will teach Science and electives as well as attend extended overnight school trips in austere environments.
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A master’s degree is preferred. In addition, qualified candidates will also possess the following attributes and attitudes:
• Write and speak with clear articulation.
• Be willing to learn and fully embrace the classical forms of education.
• Be devoted to Christ and the Scriptures.
• Be willing and able to develop godly young men by building relationships in the classroom and field.
• Be in agreement with the Statement of Faith.
• Be an active member of a church in good standing.
• Be intellectually honest and forthright, able to engage in collegial, scholarly discussion using a charitable spirit.
• Be willing and able to coordinate events.
• Be involved with and live near the local community.
• Strive to be above reproach as conveyed in Hebrews 13:7 and 1 Peter 5:3
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com