Part-Time Theater Teacher
Website Christian Heritage Classical School
2715 FM 1844, Longview, Texas 75605
- Theatre degree and/or extensive theatre background preferred
- Start Date – August 1
- CHCS Rhetoric School (Grades 9-12) theatre class: Class of approximately 30 high school students
- Meets Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Fridays (A/B schedule) from 1:55 – 2:40 p.m.
- Direct TAPPS OAP competition entry in the fall. Responsibilities include entry selection, casting, blocking, rehearsing, and overseeing/delegating costuming, lighting, etc., to OPA tech students. Primarily in-class, after school, and Saturday rehearsals – rehearsal calendar flexible.
- Assist CHCS Choral Director/Fine Arts Lead with spring musical involving 6-12 theatre and choir students. Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, individual and group drama coaching, blocking, and lighting assistance.alightingwouldPrimarily after-school and/or evening rehearsals; a few Saturday rehearsals – rehearsal calendar flexible.
- Salary – negotiable
- Interested parties, please contact Beth Sheffield, CHCS Choral Director/Fine Arts Lead, at 903.806.6057 or [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com