Lower School Teacher
Website Coram Deo Academy
Christian. Classical. Community.
Coram Deo Academy is seeking a Lower Elementary instructor for the 2023-2024 school year. Our mission is to “assist parents in their duty of biblically training their children by offering academic instruction that is distinctly and consistently Christ-centered and classical.” Teaching candidates should embody our Core Virtues of agape (intentional care), arete (purposeful excellence) and fortitudo (skillful courage). In addition, they should be equipped to fulfill our Essential Expectations and the specifics of their teaching role with enthusiasm and excellence.
Strong teaching candidates will also have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in elementary education or a related field from a liberal arts college
- Experience teaching in the classical Christian educational model
- A demonstrated understanding of young children and an ability to relate to them well as an authority figure and mentor
- A heart for proactively partnering with parents in their God-given role of training their children in the discipline and nurture of the Lord
- A community-mindset for participating in the life of the academy and in fellowship with co-workers and families
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org