Rhetoric Science Teacher
Website Coram Deo Academy
Christian. Classical. Collaborative.
The Rhetoric Science Teacher is responsible for instructing students from 9th through 12th grade with requisite content knowledge using classical pedagogy in his/her specific disciplines. This position will teach a variety of science classes such as Duel Credit Biology, AP Environmental Science, and Biology and Environmental Science labs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create lesson plans using the principles from The Seven Laws of Teaching as a guide
- Maintain online grades in CDA Connect per policy
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance
- Manage student behavior in the classroom with a focus on habit training
- Evaluate students’ class work and assignments
- Prepare classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts
- Record and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with Coram Deo Academy parents using positive, proactive communication needed for this University-Model ™ approach
- Create a vibrant teaching atmosphere
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org