Upper School Math and Science
Website Founders Christian School
An excellent education from a biblical worldview
Founders Christian School, a Christ-centered, classical and Christian school in Spring, TX, is seeking qualified applicants for upper school math and science positions to work in a stimulating, collegial, and enjoyable environment. Possibilities exist for both part-time and full-time positions.
All candidates must:
- be committed to a thoroughly biblical worldview
- hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- be willing to pursue continuing education in classical and Christian instruction
- be willing to obtain and/or maintain appropriate certification
In addition, the ideal candidate may possess one or more of the following:
- experience in Christian education
- an advanced degree in a math or science related field
- a demonstrated understanding of adolescent developmental processes
- proven ability to construct and execute engaging lesson plans
A math/science teaching position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Plan and teach language coursework.
- Collaborate with other teachers to integrate and enrich the content of math/science courses.
- Be available for weekly faculty meetings.
Attend a limited number of specified school events as representative of the FCS faculty.
- Be available during set hours each week to work with students individually for discipleship and/or tutoring.
- Possess working knowledge and experience with computer technology and computer software for educational applications.
- Be willing to sign and adhere to FCS Statement of Faith, Doctrinal Statement, and Employee Lifestyle Statement.
- Be a member, regular attender, and active participant in a healthy, evangelical church.
- Maintain an above-reproach Christian testimony and serve as godly example at all times to students, parents, and other teachers and faculty members.
Applicants should expect to begin teaching-related responsibilities in July 2022 for the school year ending in May 2023. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, professional resume, and a statement of faith to:
Joe Jones, Head of School
Founders Christian School
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org