Website Franklin Classical School
This position furthers the vision of FCS by developing relationships with the families of the school, fostering community relationships and awareness, and developing and implementing a strategic fundraising strategy for capital projects of the school.
- Develop and implement a strategic fundraising plan aligned with the school’s mission, vision, core distinctives, and financial objectives.
- Serve as owner’s representation for FCS in building projects.
- Identify and cultivate ongoing relationships with individual donors, major gift prospects, foundations, and corporate partners.
- Oversee the planning and execution of fundraising campaigns, events, and initiatives to maximize donor engagement and revenue generation.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, parents, alumni, community leaders, and volunteers to enhance fundraising efforts.
Full job description available upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org