Middle School Math Teacher
Website Heritage Preparatory School
Heritage Preparatory School seeks a talented individual to serve as a middle school math teacher. This job entails teaching Grade 6 math as well as regular and honors Grade 7 Pre-Algebra.
The hallmarks of the teaching environment at Heritage Preparatory School are excellence in academics inspired by a challenging classical curriculum with a biblical world-view; an uncluttered, disciplined atmosphere that focuses on high standards of behavior and Christian character; a partnership with supportive and involved parents, and strong collegiality and camaraderie among the faculty and staff. Faculty members should have deep content knowledge about the class/grade they are teaching as well as being faithful Christ-followers who desire to partner with parents to shepherd the hearts of our students. Applicants should submit an employment application found on the Heritage website https://heritageprep.org/employment/.
Supervisor: Erin Hames, Headmaster
Status: Full-time beginning in August 2024
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience
Hours of Work: Standard work week
• Two years of teaching experience preferred with exceptions granted
for outstanding candidates with demonstrated teaching gifts.
• Mastery of subject matters to be taught, as demonstrated by references, education, and achievement.
• A credible profession of repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, commitment to a life of faith.
• Godly character (pastoral and other character references may be requested).
• Knowledge of Scripture and the ability to apply Biblical truth in interactions with students.
• Ability to articulate a biblical worldview and integrate that worldview into all subject matters.
• Understanding of and alignment with the mission, philosophy, and pedagogy of Heritage Preparatory School.
• Desire and ability to foster intellectual curiosity in students.
• Genuine love for students and desire to nurture them in their academic growth and spiritual development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com