Website Imago Dei Academy
Imago Dei Academy (IDA), a growing kindergarten through 12th-grade classical Christian school in Alamogordo, New Mexico, is seeking staff for the 2023-2024 school year. We desire an individual who has a deep love for the LORD, as well as a passion and commitment to classical Christian education and the Biblical worldview. Any staff interested in working at IDA must possess a goal of discipling students who are equipped with truth to become lifelong learners who boldly transform culture through Christ and serve with God’s heart.
IDA was founded in 2008 by a group of committed Christian parents, and since its founding the school has consistently grown in numbers and it’s Kingdom impact in the community. The school purchased its own campus in 2019 which includes classrooms, science lab, a gymnasium/auditorium, and outdoor playgrounds.
IDA has the following position is open and available now for the right candidate:
- Upper School Teacher (Specific in Literature (OMNI) and History)
- Lower School Teacher
- Latin/Spanish Teacher Full Time
- Music/Orchestra Support Teacher
Interested candidates should review the attached job description and duties, and qualifications, and the school website at https://www.imagodei.academy/. Please send resume and cover letter to IDA’s Assistant Headmaster at [email protected].
The official job description and duties, and professional qualifications for this position can be accessed here.
- Public profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- A lifestyle that reflects maturity and intimacy with God
- Spiritually vibrant Christian displaying Christ-centered servant followership that integrates faith and work in a spirit of humility
- A desire to support and encourage faculty and staff in their own Christian leadership capabilities
- Active member in local church body.
- An undergraduate degree is desired in education or other equivalent fields
- A growing and vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Desire to help disciple children and model what it means to love Jesus and love others
- Have a passion for teaching children
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Work closely and cooperatively with a team
- Have a teachable spirit
- Willingness to learn strong classroom management skills
- Focus on student spiritual and academic development
- Exhibits creative and a willing to present new ideas
Personal and General Qualifications
- Enthusiasm for, appreciation of, and commitment to the school’s mission.
- A professional demeanor with an ability to develop appropriate relationships with parents, staff, and community.
- Insight into contemporary culture and the challenges facing families, youth, and classical Christian education.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org