Website Immanuel Lutheran School
Dominus Illuminatio Mea
Immanuel Lutheran School (ILS) in Alexandria, Virginia, is seeking teachers for the 2024/2025 Academic school year. ILS is fully accredited and recognized as a 2023 Exemplary School by the Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education. ILS is a member of the Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS) and faculty are actively engaged in the work of the Society for Classical Learning (SCL).
Educators interested in joining our teaching team at ILS are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]. Visit ILSAlexandria.org to learn more about our community and programs for students in Jr. Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Educators at Immanuel Lutheran School are noted for the ways they have been cultivated by the liberal arts and Lutheran catechesis. These two cultivating forces have shaped their souls, mind and character so that they are fully-developed educators characterized by a Christian humanitas that is captivating and contagious. They continually pursue truth, goodness, and beauty, and recognize these as gifts from God. Students love them and naturally want to emulate them.
* ILS educators display training in the liberal arts and are always learning.
* ILS educators are superb pedagogues.
* ILS educators display wisdom, eloquence and virtue.
* ILS educators are models and mentors.
* ILS educators are faithful Christians who love and study the doctrine of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
* ILS educators are colleagues and love being so.
* ILS educators are professionals.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org