Spanish Teacher (Part-Time)
Website Jackson Hole Classical Academy
Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a Spanish Teacher
Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks an instructor to teach High School Spanish. The position is part-time, but could become full-time for teachers able to teach other subject areas.
An ideal Spanish Teacher candidate will have the following skills, credentials, and expertise:
• Mastery of the Spanish Language and an understanding of the history and culture of the Spanish-speaking world
• Mastery of age-appropriate pedagogical techniques
• A bachelor’s degree in Spanish language or literature or a related field
• Strong classroom management skills
• An understanding of how to promote and foster a love of learning a language in students
• A desire and ability to cultivate strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues, students, and families
Experience with Charlotte Mason’s approach to habit formation is preferred.
The curriculum at JH Classical Academy is in the classical liberal arts tradition. The Academy believes that each student is created in the image and likeness of God and that the pursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. As educators, we seek “to cultivate within our students the wisdom and virtue necessary to discover and fulfill their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society.”
If you would like to be considered for the Spanish Teacher position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and Initial Inquiry: Faculty (Languages) form found on our website to [email protected] This position is open for the 2023–2024 school year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com