Head of School
Website Liberty Classical Academy
Cultivating Classically Trained Christian Leaders
LCA meets the needs of its students by offering instruction in a University Model* format with an optional 3rd day for upper school students. We are seeking an exceptional leader who is mature in their Christian faith, and, ideally, has experience interacting with students and their parents in an academic setting, and can lead and grow our school into the future. This is a full-time position with salary commiserate with qualifications and experience.
The responsibilities of the position are many and varied and include: the supervision, hiring and training of faculty; student/parent counseling as needed; providing monthly reports to the board; staff training and encouragement; implementing fund raising activities and overseeing the day-to-day operations.
We are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt private Christian, Classical School located in New Castle, Colorado. Established in 1997, LCA is committed to partnering with families to provide students with a solid Christian worldview, a rich classical education, and a passion for a student’s unique areas of giftedness.
Vision: “Liberty Classical Academy partners with like-minded parents to classically educate students with foundational Christian values of faith, family, and community. We cultivate wisdom and virtue in our students by immersing them in truth, beauty, and goodness so that they might know God, enjoy Him, and make Him known.
Our Educational Philosophy:
· Teach all subjects as parts of an integrated whole with the scriptures as the center (II Timothy 3:16-17)
· Provide a clear model of the biblical Christian life through our staff and Board. (Matthew 22:37-40)
· Encourage every student to begin and develop his/her relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20, Matthew 19:13-15)
· To encourage every student to develop a love for learning and live up to his/her academic potential; as uniquely created by God for their purpose.
· To provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to the attainment of the above goals.
For more info: lca-co.com
If interested, please submit your resume to: [email protected]
*University Model format is 2 days/week in school. We currently have 2 tracks, i.e., Monday, Thursday and Tuesday, Friday.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org