Classroom Teacher, Grades 3-5
Website Lighthouse Christian Academy
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Classical Christian distinctives, having experience with or training in Classical teaching. Applicants must embody Christian virtue, demonstrating a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The 3rd through 5th grade teacher provides classroom instruction to students across a variety of subjects with a strong emphasis on math and language arts, and guides students through the routines, procedures, classes, and tasks of the school day.This position requires an educator who is a mature Christian who loves teaching and shepherding children. He or she should be a person who is personable, organized, and committed to providing a caring and engaging learning environment in which students’ hearts, minds, and souls are cultivated and nurtured.
● Possess a mature Christian faith, displayed in godly conduct and firm in personal
● Establish and maintain virtuous relationships with colleagues, students, and parents.
● Lead students with clear and kind authority.
● Support and promote the mission and vision of Lighthouse Christian Academy.
● Demonstrate pedagogical and organizational competence.
● Continue learning about the Classical Christian tradition and their own teaching field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com