Website Lighthouse Christian Academy
Lighthouse Christian Academy is looking to hire a kindergarten through 8th grade music teacher for the 2023-24 academic year to carry on our established music program. If you have a passion for discipleship through music and seek to glorify God through worship, please contact us! We are a Christ-centered community that seeks to partner with parents in their calling to glorify God as we educate students in a joy-filled learning environment.
The music teacher is responsible for:
- Training students to use their voices in praise to the Lord (K – 8th) through the Kodaly Method as well as supplementing techniques from other methods such as Dalcroze
- educate students about the fundamental concepts of music theory such as rhythm, melody, pitch, timbre and tempo.
- Teaching music theory and appreciation
- Teaching 6th-8th Keyboard skills
- Teaching 3rd-5th Recorder skills
- Orchestrating annual Christmas and Spring Concerts
- Pursuing professional development to continually grow in the art of teaching
- Optional: Directing an annual spring theatrical production (5th-8th)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com