LOGOS Academy Director
Section 1 – Position Summary
Responsible for the direct supervision of faculty and staff, the daily operations of the early childhood center and the implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures as they relate to the academy. Work closely with faculty and staff to foster an environment that achieves a climate of collaboration and academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment. Report directly to Board of Directors and work in partnership with a strong leadership team as well as with a passionate and committed faculty.
Section 2 – Major Responsibilities
1. Promote and model the LOGOS Academy mission, vision, and values, and successfully implement current LOGOS Academy policies and procedures.
2. Implement the vision of LOGOS Academy and provide effective leadership, inspiring and motivating those engaged in the activities of teaching and learning.
3. Create a learning environment in which the resources of LOGOS Academy are effectively managed to secure the achievement of both staff and students.
4. Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of faculty and staff, resources, and building facilities.
5. Foster the growth of the student body through engagement and partnerships with the Plano community, including employers, current and prospective families, alumni, and the membership of North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship.
6. Develop and sustain an organizational structure which ensures the highest standards of effective functioning.
7. Ensure the health and safety of the staff and students are fully adhered to through compliance with school policies and standards established by Texas Health & Human Services, accrediting agencies, and other regulatory bodies.
8. Complete performance reviews of staff, and faculty reporting directly to the headmaster.
9. Collaborate with the Executive Team, LOGOS Academy Board, providing information, objective advice, and support to enable the early childhood/school to effectively accomplish the LOGOS Academy mission.
10. Implement and enforce the requirements, policies, and procedures designated for the headmaster in the Administrative Policy Handbook, Student Handbook, and the Crisis Management Manual.
11. Facilitate activities and programs that cultivate the spiritual development of staff and students
12. Ensure timely and effective communication with faculty, staff, and designated NDCBF staff representatives.
13. Host monthly faculty meetings.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Section 3 – Financial Management Duties
Delineate appropriate priorities for expenditure, allocating funds effectively within the context of the budget and improvement initiatives.
Collaborate with the LOGOS Academy Board to manage agreed budget expectations, ensuring effective administration and value is achieved.
Support initiatives by executive leadership and the LOGOS Academy board to secure additional resources to enhance school operations.
Section 3 – Profession of Christian Faith
All LOGOS Academy employees must profess the historic Christian faith. Every employee must also profess to be a Christian believer. As evidence of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in their lives, LOGOS Academy expects all employees to be actively involved in a local church where their faith in practice is consistent with the Academy’s mission and statement of faith.
Section 4 – Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Passion for LOGOS Academy mission, vision, core values and goals.
Strong knowledge of classical, Christian education.
Exhibits high, moral character and personal habits with a demonstrated Christ-centered servant leadership style.
Strong commitment to raising standards.
Strong organizational skills with a focus on details.
Skilled in the utilization of Microsoft Office programs, including O365, Word, and Excel.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Alignment with LOGOS Academy mission, vision, and values.
Ability to build community with a focus on healthy and positive relationships.
Willingness to listen and hear all members of the LOGOS Academy community as they navigate a period of transition.
Dedication to collaboration, transparency, and accountability as a leader.
Ability to identify areas of improvement and growth and communicate those to the LOGOS Academy Board.
Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships.
Ability to remain positive and enthusiastic, including when under pressure.
Ability to work in an environment that supports direct communication, peer accountability and collaborative decision-making.
Section 5 – Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Master’s or Doctorate degree preferred.
3. Experience recruiting and deploying staff.
4. Experience managing budgets.
5. Experience with classical, Christian education environment.
6. Possess or able to secure the required childcare certifications and licensure from an approved agency within 12 months of employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com