Fourth Grade Teacher
Website New Life Christian School
911 E Division Ave, Ephrata, Washington 98823
The teacher is to work with all students in a spirit of genuine Christian love and to demonstrate a vital living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Teach subjects and classes as assigned using curriculum, supplementary materials, field trips, special guests, etc., to enhance student learning.
- Attend and participate in morning devotions, teacher’s meetings, evening programs if involving his/her students, and other meetings as assigned.
- Do supervisory duty in the gymnasium, playground or study hall before, during or after school as assigned.
- Complete paperwork including the following regular progress reports; report cards; grade records for permanent files; inventories of classroom equipment, supplies, and books; end-of-year debriefing evaluation; records of attendance; administration of achievement tests; and other paperwork as assigned or requested.
- Building and classroom cleaning and repair, including responsibility for daily and end-of-year cleaning of classroom areas as prescribed; assist in the overall cleanliness of the facility and promptly report repair needs to the administration.
- Plan parties on designated holidays.
- Maintain proper classroom discipline, taking care of minor problems personally and referring major problems to head of school.
- Be available to parents or students who wish to have a conference during non-teaching time.
- Hold a bi-annual conference with the parents of each student.
Supervise extracurricular activities, organizations, and outings as assigned.
- Carry out any other specific duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com