Upper School Composition and Rhetoric Teacher
Website Philadelphia Classical School
Philadelphia Classical School is hiring a part-time (or full-time in combination with other classes) Upper School Composition and Rhetoric teacher to be a part of a growing upper school team. This is a wonderful job opportunity for the right person to join a joyful and dynamic staff team. All employees must be able to sign our statement of faith and should provide information about church membership and involvement with resume documents. Please send inquiries to [email protected] We would love to get to know you better. Candidates of interest will receive an application and further information via email.
We look for candidates who –
- Genuinely enjoy teenagers and connect well with them.
- Have experience with The Lost Tools of Writing.
- Display genuine collegiality with other staff members.
- Have experience mentoring senior thesis (a bonus).
- Are former classical Christian school graduates (a bonus).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com