Logic History Teacher
Website Regents School of Austin
Classical. Christian. Community.
To apply for this position, please use the following link:
Regents School of Austin is seeking a Logic (Middle School) History Teacher.
Logic School teachers at Regents are responsible for managing a healthy student environment toward the fulfillment of the mission of the school.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Instructing in an educational environment where students can learn to develop their love for Christ’s created order as he/she discovers the truth, goodness, and beauty in all facets of the human experience as it is demonstrated in all areas of human knowledge that are aligned with our Classical, Christian curriculum.
- Understanding the role ‘education’ can fulfill as God’s tool to awaken hearts and minds to His attributes and character.
- Fostering healthy communication and partnership between parents and the school regarding the preparation of their child for middle school life.
Successful candidates will live out a Christian lifestyle and demonstrate a Christian worldview in their daily actions. See our Philosophy and Doctrinal Statement on our website for more information. Qualified candidates will have at least a Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred), three years of relevant classroom experience and Christian maturity that demonstrates a desire and capacity to create a healthy classroom environment.
Applicants should also have experience and expertise in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Understanding pedagogical skills and objectives in a classical, Christian model.
- Interacting with students, parents, faculty, and administrators with strong interpersonal competency.
- Articulating the integration of curricular education with biblical spiritual formation and discipleship.
- Communicating with a high level of self-awareness, compassion, and composure.
Information on our Purpose, Mission, Philosophy, Objectives and Doctrinal Statement
Board members, administration, faculty, coaches and other instructional personnel of Regents School, whether full-time, part-time or volunteer, must subscribe to our Purpose, Mission, Philosophy, Objectives and Doctrinal Statement, evidenced by their signing a statement of agreement with Article II annually. This document can be found by clicking: Philosophy and Doctrinal Statement. As a supplement, the Regents Board of Directors has adopted two additional statements as clarifying language under Article II. The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy – This was adopted in 2017 by the Board to be clear on our view of the inerrancy of Scripture. Nashville Statement: A Coalition for Biblical Sexuality – This was adopted by the Board in 2019 as clarifying language on our view of biblical sexuality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org