Rhetoric Humanities Teacher
Website Regents School of Austin
Classical. Christian. Community.
Faculty Positions Available
Special consideration will be given to those with a History and Literature background. If you are interested in working for us in the future, please submit your application.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, competitive with regional public and private schools.
All teachers at Regents are responsible for managing a healthy student environment toward the fulfillment of the mission of the school. This includes but is not limited to:
- Inspiring the culture with energy in relation to student life and morale.
- Understanding the role ‘education’ can fulfill as God’s tool to awaken hearts and minds to His attributes and character.
- Fostering healthy communication and partnership between parents and the school regarding the preparation of their child for post-secondary school life.
- Providing responsive fellowship for families with students facing situational or extraordinary challenges.
Successful teacher candidates will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, at least three years of relevant classroom experience and Christian maturity that demonstrates a desire to learn and a capacity to create a healthy classroom environment. They should also have experience and expertise in the following:
- Understanding pedagogical skills and objectives in a classical, Christian model.
- Interacting with students, parents, faculty, and administrators with strong interpersonal competency.
- Articulating the integration of curricular education with biblical spiritual formation and discipleship.
- Communicating with a high level of self-awareness, unaffected compassion, and composure.
Information on our Purpose, Mission, Philosophy, Objectives and Doctrinal Statement
Board members, administration, faculty, coaches and other instructional personnel of Regents School, whether full-time, part-time or volunteer, must believe and abide by the Purpose, Mission, Philosophy, Objectives and Doctrinal Statement, evidenced by their signing a statement of agreement with Article II annually. This document can be found by clicking: Philosophy and Doctrinal Statement. As a supplement, the Regents Board of Directors has adopted two additional statements as clarifying language under Article II. The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy – This was adopted in 2017 by the Board to be clear on our view of the inerrancy of Scripture. Nashville Statement: A Coalition for Biblical Sexuality – This was adopted by the Board in 2019 as clarifying language on our view of biblical sexuality.
Links to documents below:
Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com