Campus Coordinator | 1463 Campus
Website Second Baptist School University-Model
Our mission is to equip students to think critically, live biblically and lead courageously to impact the world for Jesus Christ.
Second Baptist School University-Model (SBSUM) seeks a full-time CAMPUS COORDINATOR for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Position Title: Campus Coordinator
- Reports to: Dean of Campus
- Work Calendar: Eleven Months
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate lunchroom, recess, and out-of-class activities.
- Assist teachers with classroom coverage as needed.
- Model an effective environment for learning throughout campus.
- Assist students with any on-campus minor medical needs.
- Manage campus correspondence in a timely manner.
- Coordinate facility calendars for events.
- Coordinate purchasing, accounting paperwork, and account reconciliations.
- Reconcile payroll for all substitutes and part-time employees.
- Other activities and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, candidates must:
- Have advanced interpersonal skills to work effectively with all departments and campuses to provide an excellent experience for students and families.
- Possess critical thinking/analytical skills and be a proactive problem-solver.
- Be a skilled organizer/time manager who can meet deadlines and handle simultaneous projects.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey the school’s message, mission, and educational philosophy.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Be able to appreciate, understand and assimilate the Second Baptist School mission, passion, and core values into day-to-day tasks.
We seek the following in qualified candidates:
- A strong Christian testimony and a calling to serve as a positive Christian role model to all of our students and families.
- A heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A desire to support all school-wide initiatives.
- A responsible steward of the school’s resources and a personal commitment to support the school’s fundraising efforts as able.
Classical school administrative or teaching experience and prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School are considered a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com