Grammar School Homeroom Teacher
Website Seoul International Christian Academy
Seoul International Christian Academy (SICA), a classical Christian school located in Seoul, South Korea is seeking well-qualified and experienced teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. SICA is a classical Christian school and a member of ACCS. Priority will be given to an applicant who understands and can implement the hallmarks of classical Christian education. The ability to teach in other subject areas is appreciated.
One Lower-division Homeroom Teacher (Gr 1-3)
One Upper-division Homeroom Teacher (Gr 4-6)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in a school setting (K-6)
- Valid teaching credentials from the U.S. or English-speaking countries
- Great Christian role model with the Christian worldview
- Love for children and passion for educating them
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of the Korean language is a plus
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Send all documents to [email protected]
- Cover letter
- An essay on your Christian faith and Christian education
- One reference letter from a recent past employer (education-related) and one from an attending church’s pastor. All reference letters must be sent directly to the school email by the referee.
Applicants selected for Stage 2 will be contacted individually.
- 20 minutes of teaching demonstration along with a written lesson plan. (Topic will be given when you’re selected for stage 2)
- Interview with the principal, academic director, and a homeroom teacher.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com