Website Trinity Classical School
Trinity Classical School is looking to hire a part-time kindergarten through 8th grade music teacher for the 2023-24 academic year to carry on our established music program. If you have a passion for discipleship through music and seek to glorify God through worship, please contact us!
Trinity Classical School has been educating students for over ten years in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We are a Christ-centered community that seeks to partner with parents in their calling to glorify God as we educate students in a joy-filled learning environment.
The music teacher is responsible for:
- Training students to use their voices in praise to the Lord (K – 8th) through the Kodaly Method
- Teaching music theory and appreciation (2nd – 8th)
- Orchestrating annual Christmas and Spring Concerts
- Pursuing professional development to continually grow in the art of teaching
- Optional: Directing an annual spring theatrical production (7th-12th)
- Optional: Leading After School Strings Program
Salary, benefits, and student tuition discounts are available. Classes are small, and the TCS culture is collegial. Please email your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org