Website Twelve Stones Classical School
– Provide instruction and guidance to students – History, Latin, Languages, Economics, Math, Biblical Studies – to name a few
– Provide lesson plans using curriculum provided
– Maintain a positive and productive classroom environment
– Manage classroom behavior and ensure student engagement
– Adapt teaching methods to meet the needs of diverse learners
– Assist students with their assignments and provide individualized tutoring when necessary
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff to support student learning and development
– Communicate effectively with students, parents for collaborative purposes; other teachers and school administrators
– Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field highly preferred
– Experience working with children, particularly in a classical, Christian classroom setting required
– Knowledge of childhood development principles and best practices in education required
– Strong classroom management skills and ability to maintain discipline
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to adapt to different teaching styles and curriculum materials
– Proficiency in lesson planning and curriculum development
– Experience tutoring students in other subjects is a plus
We are seeking dedicated individuals who are passionate about education and making a positive impact on students’ lives. As a Humanities teacher, you will have the opportunity to work in various Logic and/or Rhetoric classrooms, gain valuable experience, and contribute to the learning environment. If you are flexible, adaptable, and enjoy working with children, we encourage you to apply.
Please note that this is a part-time position for the 2024/25 school year that may work into a full-time position. You must be able to work on Monday through Friday as the current schedule dictates. The ability to work in the United State is required (valid/current Work Authorization).
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience in education and any certifications or qualifications you possess.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com