Grammar School Teacher
Website Veritas Classical Academy
Veritas Classical Academy in Southern California is growing. We are seeking outstanding Grammar School Teachers for JK-6th grades for the 2024-2025 school year. The vision of VCA is to create a Christ-centered culture and community, by discipling students to delight, discern, and display the glory of God in Jesus Christ in every area of culture.
- Teaching through the prescribed curricula for a specified grade
- Prepare a yearly scope and sequence
- Turn in weekly lesson plans by due date
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Maintain an organized and beautiful classroom that inspires learning
- Instructs clearly and provides timely feedback
- Update grading system weekly
- Communicates regularly and clearly with parents to assist them in their roles as spiritual and academic mentors
- Uphold rigorous academic and behavioral standards
- Administer lessons in a manner that inspires student engagement and learning
- Committed to the historic Christian faith and display a desire to continually grow in their relationships with Jesus Christ.
- Fully support and abide by the school’s Statement of Faith
- Possess a passion for and exhibit academic strength in their fields, at least 3 years of experience is preferred
- Demonstrate a commitment to classical, Christian education either through college coursework, experience, or other discipline compatible with classical, Christian curriculum.
- A four-year degree, a Master’s Degree or credential is preferred
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to Dr. David Kim at [email protected]. Please include “Grammar School Teacher Application” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org