State Programs Coordinator
Website Westside Christian Academy
Full Time, generally 8:00-4:00 Monday-Friday, year-round, requires summer hours. Begins June 1, 2023
The purpose of this role is to come alongside our Educational Compliance Manager in assuring school compliance with a variety of state and federal programs, procuring and inventorying materials, and ordering and overseeing testing. you will play a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating Westside Christian Academy’s programs to ensure compliance with the regulations and standards set forth by the State of Ohio. You will work closely with school administrators, teachers, and support staff to create an environment that fosters educational excellence while adhering to state guidelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
• Recognize and support the mission, vision, and goals of the Westside Christian Academy program.
• Stay abreast of all state regulations, guidelines, and policies pertaining to chartered non-public schools in Ohio, including attendance at regular digital conferences.
• Collaborate in developing, implementing, and maintaining procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with state requirements.
• Assist in the documentation and reporting of data relevant to Ohio scholarship programs, including standardized test results.
• Manage intake and dispersal of inventory.
• Inventory backlog of materials and update record keeping.
• Ordering and organizing state testing materials.
• Updating student and state records with state test results.
• Assist with invoicing and billing as assigned
• Additional office duties as assigned.
• A follower of Jesus Christ and personal agreement with our Statement of Faith and lifestyle agreement
• Strong familiarity with Google Office Suite
• Comfort learning new databases and online platforms
• Skilled in the use of Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Friendly, gentle, patient, and professional demeanor; teachable spirit
• Personal enthusiasm, optimism, and a sense of humor
As a PreK – 12 Classical and Christian school in suburban Cleveland, WCA is committed to quality instruction through the lens of a Biblical worldview in a nurturing environment. We use classical methodology that includes grammar, Latin, logic, rhetoric and daily instruction from God’s Word. WCA is a family-oriented community, united by the bond of being Christ followers who desire our children to grow in godly character with a zeal for learning. To learn more, explore our website at westsideacademy.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com