Eligibility: This offer is available only to first-time members who do not currently enroll students.The ACCS has long offered its Startup Notebook which contains much of the information helpful to start a school. In 2017, we combined the notebook with 1 year of membership in the ACCS. This allows a new school to access our expansive resources within the MeRC. Each new membership comes with a membership kit that includes:
- – One Startup Notebook and an annual membership in the ACCS. Membership can be renewed annually in January, at the school’s request.
- – A plaque and other materials.
- – A Q&A session (30 minutes) with Harold Naylor, a consultant to new schools.
- – Access to the Member Resource Center (MeRC) which contains hundreds of sample documents and forms, access to all (available) past conference talks, a variety of written resources, and more.
- – The option to subscribe parents to The Classical Difference. Parents at ACCS Member Schools can receive this quarterly magazine in their mailboxes (there may be an additional charge, depending on grant status — separate charges apply for additional copies.)
- – Members under this special are not listed on the SchoolFinder.