Grammar School Teaching Faculty Member
Website Oakdale Academy
Classical | Christian | Oakdale
Grammar school teachers create an atmosphere of beauty that encourages the growth of the intellect and the formation of virtue. In doing so, each teacher will embody our motto – Rigor with Joy – in the classroom and throughout their daily life.
– Bachelor’s degree required
– teaching experience, classical training, and advanced education are desired
– faculty and staff are expected to demonstrate high moral character and to embrace the virtues upheld and developed in classical education.
– exhibiting a sense of humility and desire to grow and improve as a teacher of the classical, liberal arts tradition, faculty will seek out and accept opportunities to develop their skills through professional development and engagement in the wider classical education comunity.
– all faculty will exhibit and uphold the Oakdale Academy Staff Honor Code, Statement of Faith, and other school policies.
– teaching positions begin August 1.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com